Download IOSH Managing Safely Exam Questions for $9 Only
Get 3 IOSH Risk Assessment Example document for FREE.
IOSH Managing Safely Exam Questions (Latest 2020)
This PDF document consists of 3 sets of most helpful IOSH Managing Safely Exam Questions 30 questions in each set to help trainees successfully pass their IOSH Managing Safely Exams. The trainees who are preparing for their IOSH exam with the help of this document have reported 100% pass rate. This is the most helpful document to prepare for IOSH Managing Safely Exams. IOSH Managing Safely in United Kingdom (UK) is the most popular HSE certification course.
IOSH (Institution of Occupational Safety and Health) is the globally recognised Chartered body for health and safety professionals based in United Kingdom (UK). IOSH is the UK based organisation offering various training courses for health and safety professionals including the most trusted IOSH Managing Safely certification course. You can opt for the IOSH exam throughout the year after completion of your 3 Days' course or completion of 18 hours' study in case of IOSH Managing Safely e-learning mode of study. The IOSH Managing Safely exams are split into two parts, the first part consists of 30 multiple choice questions and the second part is in the form of Risk Assessment Project.
If you buy this IOSH Managing Safely Exam Questions PDF document, you will also get 3 IOSH Risk Assessment Example documents free of cost which will help you fill your Risk Assessment Form to secure top marks. The IOSH Risk Assessment Examples are prepared by the working professionals based on their practical knowledge.
The IOSH Managing Safely Exam Questions document has already helped the IOSH trainees across the globe from United Kingdom (UK), United Arab Emirates (UAE), Canada, India, South Africa, United States of America (USA), Saudi Arab and rest of the world.
Sample IOSH Managing Safely Question and Answers
- anything that could cause offence
- the chance that something will happen
- anything that has the potential to cause harm
- the outcome of an accident
Answer 1: anything that has the potential to cause harm.
- consequence is a measure of uncertainty about the hazardous event
- likelihood is the chance that a hazardous event will occur
- consequence is the outcome of the hazardous event
- likelihood is the expected level of harm from the hazardous event
Answer 2: (A) Likelihood is the chance that a hazardous event will occur. (B) Consequence is the outcome of the hazardous event.
- estimate the risk, review your findings, evaluate the risk
- identify the hazards, record your findings, review your findings
- identify the hazards, estimate the risk, evaluate the risk
- evaluate the risk, review your findings, record your findings
Answer 3: Identify the hazards, estimate the risk, evaluate the risk.
Answer 4: (A) Time (B) Effort
- it means that employers are responsible for every possible risk in the workplace.
- employers are always responsible for risks that are not reasonably foreseeable.
- it is a risk that a reasonable person could predict
- it is a risk that no-one would ever be able to predict
Answer 5: It is a risk that a reasonable person could predict.