Responsive Web Design Training
40 hours / 20 Days + 10 Days Live Project Practical
- Learn how one website can respond to the specific needs of the environment on which it is being viewed, presenting a layout that is equally - and differently - appropriate for mobile, table, and desktop devices.
- Learn to use Twitter Bootstrap.
- Learn to create hybrid mobile application.
- Learn to leverage the capabilities of HTML5 to present mobile-friendly sites, and understand the varying levels of support for some features among different devices.
- Understand how to use CSS Media Queries to display content modified to fit the client device.
- Understand the GeoLocation API and use it to integrate the user's location into websites.
- Integrate video and other media appropriately for mobile devices.
- Learn how to use the jQuery Mobile framework to add support for touch and other gestures.
Experience in the following areas is required:
Experience in the following areas would be beneficial:
- HTML 4
- Basic CSS
For more details please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our training counselor at
+91 987 143 3826 or Skype at email@example.com